Re: Could Not Connect To Server - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Could Not Connect To Server
Date
List pgsql-general
On 4/23/20 12:36 PM, Rob Sargent wrote:

> On 4/23/20 1:32 PM, Dummy Account wrote:
>> Hey David,
>> Can you tell me the exact name of the log file?  Then I can search for it.
>> Thanks
>>
> Apparently in your case it is called "log".  I don't have version 12,

To be clear 'log' is the name of the directory that holds the logs. The
log files themselves are named according to some pattern generally. The
default is:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/runtime-config-logging.html#RUNTIME-CONFIG-LOGGING-WHERE

log_filename
The default is postgresql-%Y-%m-%d_%H%M%S.log

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com