Re: Setting Up Multiple Database Clusters in a Single pgBackRest Server - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Ron
Subject Re: Setting Up Multiple Database Clusters in a Single pgBackRest Server
Date
List pgsql-admin
Have you read the PgBackRest User Guide?  https://pgbackrest.org/user-guide-index.html

On 11/7/23 09:04, Veerendra Pulapa wrote:
Dear folks,

I want to configure multiple database clusters in a single 'pgBackRest' server. There is one existing database cluster already configured. I want to add other clusters to the existing 'pgBackRest' server. Please guide me on how to set this up and provide details on the prerequisites and considerations, keeping in mind that there may be minimal impact during the setup process.

Br,
Veerendra Pulapa | Technical Consultant
M: +91-9949349894 | www.ashnik.com

--