Re: PostgreSQL packages for Alma Linux - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: PostgreSQL packages for Alma Linux
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Mon, 2021-11-29 at 10:36 +0100, David PEYRIERES wrote:
> We plan to migrate our infrastructure from CentOS to Alma Linux.
> What is the politic of the PostgreSQL community in relation to this
> distribution because it's not in the list of displayed/supported
> distributions, while Rocky yes (this has an impact for our decision-
> makers) ?

I build packages on RHEL 8, then test on RHEL 8 and Rocky Linux 8. If
Alma breaks something (for some reason), that will be your problem,
TBH.

-HTH

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Attachment