Re: Wiki editor request - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: Wiki editor request
Date
List pgsql-www
On 7/17/22 18:57, MichaelDBA wrote:
> I would like to edit this page --> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Clone_schema
>
> It is an old page for cloning a schema.  I have a much better one to add.  I
> would keep the existing one, but just note the new one.
>
> I can already log in, but do not have edit rights to this page.
>
> I can edit this wiki page,
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Oracle_to_Postgres_Conversion
> I did edits on this one in the past.

It appears you have two community logins, one with editor and one without:

pgdude     | Michael    | Vitale - not editor
michaeldba | Michael    | Vitale - editor

Perhaps you used one login to edit and the other when it failed? I can add
editor to pgdude, but do you really want/need two logins?

--
Joe Conway
RDS Open Source Databases