Re: parallel.c is not marked as test covered - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: parallel.c is not marked as test covered
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 6/7/16 1:27 AM, Noah Misch wrote:
>> Testing under these conditions does not test the planner job at all but at
>> least some parallel code can be run on the build farm and the test suite
>> gets 2643 more lines and 188 more function covered.
>
> Nice.

Please see also my message
<https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/92bec2a5-6d5b-6630-ce4d-2ed76f357973@2ndquadrant.com>
with a similar solution.  That test also contains a query that raises an
error, which is another code path that we should cover.