Re: Re: [HACKERS] proposal: schema variables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: Re: [HACKERS] proposal: schema variables
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 3/3/19 10:27 PM, Pavel Stehule wrote:

> rebase and fix compilation due changes related pg_dump

This patch hasn't receive any review in a while and I'm not sure if
that's because nobody is interested or the reviewers think it does not
need any more review.

It seems to me that this patch as implemented does not quite satisfy any
one.

I think we need to hear something from the reviewers soon or I'll push
this patch to PG13 as Andres recommends [1].

--
-David
david@pgmasters.net

[1]