Re: Recovery Test Framework - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Merlin Moncure
Subject Re: Recovery Test Framework
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 1/12/09, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:

>  > Basically I think we are up against the same type of project management
>  > decision we've had several times before: are we willing to slip the
>  > 8.4 release schedule for however long it will take for hot standby
>  > and the other replication-related features to be ready?
>

> I would certainly not like to see 8.4 slip.

8.4 has already slipped.  From my (basically a user's persepective)
the thing is ready to drop in right now...it works wonderfully.  So,

*) Does Simon intend for 8.4 release
*) Is the thing up to production standards?
*) If so, is a patch ready?

merlin