Re: libpq object hooks (libpq events) - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Merlin Moncure
Subject Re: libpq object hooks (libpq events)
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 8:28 AM, Andrew Chernow <ac@esilo.com> wrote:
> Here is an updated patch for what was called object hooks.  This is now
> called libpq events.  If someone has a better name or hates ours, let us
> know.

Let's decide where to go with this.  We have no objections to pushing
this back to the next fest (tom's comments on the wiki were noted).
If that's the case though, we would like to wrap up a consenus on the
general implementation in the meantime.  Just give us a heads up and
I'll update the wiki.

merlin