Re: PostgreSQL Developer Full-time Position - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Merlin Moncure
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Developer Full-time Position
Date
List pgsql-general
On 12/12/06, Andrew Chernow <pg-job@esilo.com> wrote:
> Our Company:
> eSilo is a privately held Storage Service Provider, providing offsite
> backup and storage management solutions to businesses of all sizes.
> eSilo built its backup technology in house and continues to expand and
> innovate.  For more information about eSilo, please visit our website:
> http://www.esilo.com/ .

Just to let everybody know, this is a job that I am vacating for
personal reasons not related to work.  In fact, eSilo is a fantastic,
growing company to work for with some great people (in fact, the best
I have ever worked for).  I am personally vouching for them and would
advise any PostgeSQL developer with strong SQL and C skills to give
this opening strong consideration, especially if the thought of
designing complex systems excites you.  eSilo is no dot com, they have
built a solid network services business from the ground up and have
some amazing technology.

Also, eSilo is located in beautiful South Florida, one of the nicest
places in the country to live...and becoming affordable, now that the
real estate craziness has died down.

merlin