Re: yet another simple SQL question - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Andrej Ricnik-Bay
Subject Re: yet another simple SQL question
Date
List pgsql-sql
On 7/2/07, John Summerfield <postgres@herakles.homelinux.org> wrote:

> Andrej:
> I don't post links; I often find them unhelpful because I can't read
> them at the time I'm reading email.
>
> esr's article contains good advice, but there's room for argument on
> some of his points. Probably, not everyone will agree with me on Which_
> points:-)
I guess that's quite likely ... after all, there's humans who aren't ESR
reading ;} involved ... I, too, think that a few points might need alteration,
but over all I think it's quite valid; and it definitely offers some food for
thought, and I believe it nudges people into the direction of at least
AWARENESS of netiquette on varied lists.

Cheers,
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :}  Make your quotes concise.