Re: Building runtime-only pgAdmin4 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From marcelo
Subject Re: Building runtime-only pgAdmin4
Date
List pgadmin-support
In the first place, I am a developer. So, what is the question if I try
to build some software from the sources?

Second: there is no pgAdmin4 binaries for Debian and derived distros.

Lastly, mr Developer: some years ago, I contributed to porting Postgres
8.3 to QnX. So, it's supposed I could read source code and adapt it to a
very special environment like that.