[PERFORM] Unable to find PostgreSQL 9.5.6 software in PostgreSQL site. - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Dinesh Chandra 12108
Subject [PERFORM] Unable to find PostgreSQL 9.5.6 software in PostgreSQL site.
Date
List pgsql-performance

Dear expert,

I have to download PostgreSQL 9.5.6 version for windows 64 bit.

am unable to find this version in PostgreSQL site.

Could anyone tell me how I can find this software.

Regards,

Dinesh Chandra

|Database administrator (Oracle/PostgreSQL)| Cyient Ltd. Noida.

DISCLAIMER:

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Check all attachments for viruses before opening them. All views or opinions presented in this e-mail are those of the author and may not reflect the opinion of Cyient or those of our affiliates.