Re: Materialized views (Was Re: Improving count(*)) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nicolas Barbier
Subject Re: Materialized views (Was Re: Improving count(*))
Date
List pgsql-hackers
(CCed to the matview-devel mailing list)

On 11/19/05, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote:

> I've been reading some papers on materialized views lately. Here's some
> interesting ones:

(snip)

You might want to take a look at the pages that I set up to track the
progress on my master's thesis:

<url:http://www.nicolas.barbier.easynet.be/itsme/thesis/>

especially the literature page:

<url:http://www.nicolas.barbier.easynet.be/itsme/thesis/literature/>

IMO, GL95, Qua97 and GM99 are the ones that are most applicable to
view maintenance with bag-semantics (thus, SQL). You should be able to
find all these papers with Google (Scholar) in case my computer is
shut down, otherwise you can download them directly from me.

Greetings,
Nicolas

--
Nicolas Barbier