ER Diagram design tools (Linux) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Conor McTernan
Subject ER Diagram design tools (Linux)
Date
Re: ER Diagram design tools (Linux)  (Thomas Pundt <mlists@rp-online.de>)
Re: ER Diagram design tools (Linux)  (Colin Fox <cfox@cfconsulting.ca>)
Re: ER Diagram design tools (Linux)  (Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-general
I was wondering if anyone knows of any good ER Diagram tools for
Postgres that run on Linux.

I have been using DBDesigner by FabForce for a couple of years, but
development has stopped while MySQL workbench is being built (for
windows only). Neither of these applications will talk to Postgres and
I've found DBDesigner to be a bit buggy at the best of times (it's
still quite good and better than nothing I suppose).

I've been using PgAdmin3 which is great for updating/managing
tables/view etc, but I would really like something for modelling ER
diagrams which will talk directly to Postgres.

Does anyone know of any commercial or open source software that will do this?

Cheers,

Conor