Re: PgAdmin Lapse - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Laurenz Albe
Subject Re: PgAdmin Lapse
Date
List pgsql-novice
On Sun, 2023-03-19 at 22:58 -0400, Natalie Clapp wrote:
> I am just learning SQL and am very new and would like some advice or suggestions on
> troubleshooting. My server was apparently disconnected and messed up my pgadmin.
> I no longer have access to the Browser tab  and It will not let me reconnect to
> any server. I have restarted, uninstalled and re-downloaded  yet nothing has
> worked nor has there been any errors. I have tried looking up videos and redit
> forums  and other various forms and  other resources with no luck. I deleted both
> pgadmin and server files to redownload and try again with still no luck. I can't
> even select the new server section now. I have tried reset layout and still nothing.

There is a special pgAdmin mailing list where you could get better help:
https://www.pgadmin.org/support/list/
Be prepared to show the exact sequence of commands that got you into trouble.

On the other hand, you could try a different client:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Clients

Yours,
Laurenz Albe