Re: any known issues with 7.3? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Jeff Boes
Subject Re: any known issues with 7.3?
Date
List pgsql-admin
On Mon, 23 Dec 2002 10:41:31 -0500, Timothy D McKernan wrote:

> Before we push it out into our production environment I wanted to make
> one last check with regards to bugs - is anybody aware of any bugs that
> have popped up in 7.3?  I haven't seen any unexpected issues on the
> mailing lists but I wanted to make sure I haven't missed anything.

Probably too late for the OP, but I've noted here before that the current
version of DBD::Pg (Perl driver used by the DBI) doesn't work under 7.3
(the DBD::Pg code uses fields from an interal pg_* table that are no
longer supported).

--
Jeff Boes                                      vox 616.226.9550 ext 24
Database Engineer                                     fax 616.349.9076