Re: Linux system panic - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Michiel Lange
Subject Re: Linux system panic
Date
List pgsql-admin
I think there's something not-so-good with your system... and it looks like
it is the memory...
What kind of system do you have? (processor, diskspace, memory etc...)
How much of the memory is taken before you begin your transaction, and how
much during the transaction...