Re: [pgsql-www] Subcribing to this list, what's the - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Arturo Perez
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Subcribing to this list, what's the
Date
List pgsql-general
In article <1166121173.18226.5.camel@localhost.localdomain>,
 jd@commandprompt.com ("Joshua D. Drake") wrote:

> I also have not been able to duplicate the problem from multiple yahoo
> and gmail tests. I did however note that postgresql.org will not let you
> subscribe as wheel@wheel.not . Is .not even a valid suffix?
>
> Joshua D. Drake

I had a similar problem as the OP when I tried to subscribe to the docs
mailing list.  And the email I used was the same as the one I used to
subscribe to this list.

I put in the email, checked not to receive email nor digest (as I use
NNTP) and it wouldn't take the email.  Again, it was the same email Iuse
for the other pgSQL lists.

-arturo