Re: what's wrong with this code? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Jude DaShiell
Subject Re: what's wrong with this code?
Date
Re: what's wrong with this code?
List pgsql-novice
I am told pop_stddev(integer) does not exist and explicit type casting
may help.  I'll be reading up on that in the next few minutes and see if
I can get this working.  I know why the aliases were a problem or would
have been a problem too, the first word in every one of them that don't
work now was population with a blank space following it so psql probably
thought this idiot is trying to hang four aliases on a single string so
I got a yellow card for my efforts.  The pop_stddev() is an aggregate
but one I've never used before inside psql or sql.