Re: csv improt to table - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Jude DaShiell
Subject Re: csv improt to table
Date
List pgsql-novice
I read the documentation and built a command and tried it and got a syntax
error.
Before I ran the command, I changed all single quotes in the csv file to
double quotes.  I copied the command and the generated error onto my
clipboard so what follows is a paste into this message.
Cut here.
copy to health /home/jude/health.csv format csv header force-not-null;
ERROR:  syntax error at or near "to"
LINE 1: copy to health /home/jude/health.csv format csv header force...

I could have left out force-not-null but decided to try it and I am rather
certain that last command parameter is not the reason for this syntax
error.