Re: Database issues when adding GUI - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rich Shepard
Subject Re: Database issues when adding GUI
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, 7 Jun 2021, Rich Shepard wrote:

> The only use of 127.0.1.1 is for slrn, a newsreader I've not used in
> years.

Ah, I was looking in the wrong directory. /usr/share/postgresql-12/ should
have only the templates. The conf file postgres uses is in
/var/lib/pgsql/12/data/ and has this content:
# TYPE  DATABASE        USER            ADDRESS                 METHOD

local   all             all                                     trust
# IPv4 local connections:
host    all             all             127.0.0.1/32            trust
host    all             all             192.168.55.0/24         trust
# IPv6 local connections:
host    all             all             ::1/128                 trust
# Allow replication connections from localhost, by a user with the
# replication privilege.
local   replication     all                                     trust
host    replication     all             127.0.0.1/32            trust
host    replication     all             ::1/128                 trust

Rich