[GENERAL] New 9.6.2 installation lacks /usr/lib/postgresql/ - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rich Shepard
Subject [GENERAL] New 9.6.2 installation lacks /usr/lib/postgresql/
Date
Re: [GENERAL] New 9.6.2 installation lacks /usr/lib/postgresql/[RESOLVED]  (Rich Shepard <rshepard@appl-ecosys.com>)
List pgsql-general
   Just installed postgresql-9.6.2 on Slackware-14.2/x86_64 and initialized
the database. However, there's no /usr/lib/postgresql/ directory with its
subdirectories, and another application I'm building wants that location
during configuration.

   Postgres was installed via the SlackBuilds.org build script which I've
used for many years so I don't know where to start looking for the reason
there's no postgres lib/ directory.

   Diagnostic help appreciated.

Rich