Re: Moving data from M$ JetDB file to Postgres on Linux - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rich Shepard
Subject Re: Moving data from M$ JetDB file to Postgres on Linux
Date
Re: Moving data from M$ JetDB file to Postgres on Linux  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
List pgsql-general
On Fri, 28 Feb 2014, Adrian Klaver wrote:

> The only software I could find to directly read MDB files on Linux is :
> http://mdbtools.sourceforge.net/
> Not sure what version of MDB you have and whether the above is current enough
> to read them. Otherwise you need to crank up an Access instance and go from
> there.

Adrian,

   I have mdbtools which I used on Access files in the past. I was not aware
that JetDB was the same data format.

   And, I discovered 'jet-tool' on code.google.com. That'll do the job, I
believe.

Carpe weekend,

Rich