Re: Connecting PHP-based Application to Postgres-9.0.3 - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Rich Shepard
Subject Re: Connecting PHP-based Application to Postgres-9.0.3
Date
List pgsql-php
On Thu, 7 Apr 2011, Bill Moran wrote:

> Check the PG server logs, and consider increasing some logging levels on
> the server.  PG does some pretty good logging of failed connections if you
> have the settings right.

Bill,

   There was no logging. I looked at /usr/local/pgsql/data/postgresql.conf
and had no idea what should be changed (and to what values) to enable
appropriate logging to /var/log/messages (where syslog messages go). Please
advise.

Thanks,

Rich