Re: next CommitFest - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: next CommitFest
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 8 Nov 2009, Robert Haas wrote:

> I would personally prefer not to be involved in the management of the
> next CommitFest.  Having done all of the July CommitFest and a good
> chunk of the September CommitFest, I am feeling a bit burned out.

I was just poking around on the Wiki, and it looks like the role of the
CommitFest manager isn't very well documented yet.  Since you've done all
of them since introducing the new CF software, I'm not sure if anyone else
even knows exactly what you've been doing.  The transition over to that
was so successful there isn't even a copy of the schedule for 8.5 on the
Wiki itself.  Could you find some time this week to rattle off an outline
of the work involved?  It's hard to decide whether to volunteer to help
without having a better idea of what's required.