Re: 8.4 release draft: a new tack - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: 8.4 release draft: a new tack
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, 4 Jun 2009, Josh Berkus wrote:

> See what you think of the new version:
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/84ReleaseDraft#Version_2:_Emphasizing_Administration

Almost there, I just applied some touchup as well.  I though that the word
"advanced" should be nowhere near the word "easy"; those two just don't go
together in most people's minds.  Any other changes left here probably
fall into the copyediting bin.

I also added some verbage to the paragaph about the features that taking a
couple of releases to get in, that didn't really make sense to someone who
wasn't really familiar with the history of the project.  It explains that
slightly better now, you might look it over again from that angle before
passing it along.