Re: Missing "Up" navigation link between parts and doc root? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: Missing "Up" navigation link between parts and doc root?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 2020-09-08 21:10, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>>
>> I see this only applied to master.  Shouldn't this be backpatched?
>
> I wasn't planning to.  It's not a bug fix.
>
> Other thoughts?

Yep. ISTM nicer if all docs have the same navigation, especially as
googling often points to random versions. No big deal anyway, in six year
all supported versions will have a up link on the part level! :-)

--
Fabien.