Re: psql - improve test coverage from 41% to 88% - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: psql - improve test coverage from 41% to 88%
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello,

>>> This patch no longer applies: http://cfbot.cputube.org/patch_27_2262.log
>>>
>>> CF entry has been updated to Waiting on Author.
>>
>> This patch hasn't been updated and still doesn't apply, do you intend to rebase
>> it during this commitfest or should we move it to returned with feedback?  It
>> can always be re-opened at a later date.
>
> As the thread has stalled, I've marked this Returned with Feedback.

Hmmm.

AFAICR the feedback is that the Expect perl module is not welcome, which
seems to suggest that it would have to be re-implemented somehow. This is
not my dev philosophy, I won't do that, so I'm sorry to say that psql
coverage will remain pretty abysmal.

Sigh.

--
Fabien.