Re: [patch]socket_timeout in interfaces/libpq - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: [patch]socket_timeout in interfaces/libpq
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Michaël,

>> Not this round.
>
> You have registered yourself as a reviewer of this patch since the end
> of June.  Could you please avoid that?  Sometimes people skips patches
> when they see someone already registered to review it.

Yep. ISTM that I did a few reviews on early versions of the patch, which
was really a set of 3 patches.

> The patch applies cleanly so I am movingit to next CF.
>
> (FWIW, I still have the same impression as upthread, looking again at
> the patch, but let's see if there are other opinions.)

AFAICR, I was partly dissuated to pursue reviews by your comment that
somehow the feature had no clear consensus, so I thought that the patch
was implicitely rejected.

Although I work for free, I try to avoid working for nothing:-)

It is still unclear from your above comment whether the patch would ever
get committed, so this does not motivate spending time on it.

--
Fabien.