Re: psql - improve test coverage from 41% to 88% - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: psql - improve test coverage from 41% to 88%
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>> Ok. Rebased version added, with some minor changes to improve readability
>> (comments, variables).
>
> Few comments: [...]
>
> Commented line can be removed
> Commented lines can be removed
> ??? can be changed to some suitable heading
> tab-complation to be changed to tab-completion
> Commented lines can be removed, some more are present below these lines also.

Thanks for this review.

The lines were really tests I did that had some issues because of the way
the Expect module works, and are not useful for inclusion in the code
base.

Here is a v5.

--
Fabien Coelho - CRI, MINES ParisTech