Re: make libpq documentation navigable between functions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: make libpq documentation navigable between functions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello Peter,

> I have committed this with some additions.

Thanks for the push. It was really a pain to write a small libpq app
without navigation.

> Also, due to some mysterious problems with the PDF toolchain I had to
> remove some links.  Your script would find those, so I won't list them
> here.  If you put those back in, the PDF build breaks.  If you want to
> work out why, feel free to submit more patches.  Otherwise I'm happy to
> leave it as is now; it's very useful.

Ok fine with me for now as well. I'm not keen to invest more time on the
documentation tool chain.

--
Fabien.