Re: [HACKERS] WIP Patch: Pgbench Serialization and deadlock errors - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: [HACKERS] WIP Patch: Pgbench Serialization and deadlock errors
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello Alvaro,

>> I think that I'll have time for a round of review in the first half of July.
>> Providing a rebased patch before then would be nice.

> Note that even in the absence of a rebased patch, you can apply to an
> older checkout if you have some limited window of time for a review.

Yes, sure. I'd like to bring this feature to be committable, so it will
have to be rebased at some point anyway.

> Looking over the diff, I find that this patch tries to do too much and
> needs to be split up.

Yep, I agree that it would help the reviewing process. On the other hand I
have bad memories about maintaining dependent patches which interfere
significantly. Maybe it may not the case with this feature.

Thanks for the advices.

--
Fabien.