Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentationbuild - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentationbuild
Date
List pgsql-www
Hello Bruce,

> On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 11:21:33AM -0500, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> Web team, any thoughts on the CSS details?
>
> I think I did some CSS long ago to adjust font sizes for certain font
> types on our website.  Should I find that?

Dunno. Maybe?

The issue is the 1.3em associated to code, because when code is used
within code, the 1.3 multiplier accumulates and things get bigger and
bigger.

Now the font size fixing is a good thing because courrier like fonts are
somehow too small, it just must not accumulate, hence the suggested
solutions, one of which should be applied.

--
Fabien.