Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentation build - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentation build
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello Peter,

>> I wrote a few lines of perl to move replaceable out of option and did some
>> manual editing is special cases, the resulting simple 359 changes is
>> attached.
>
> If the stylesheet produces unpleasant output, then the stylesheet should
> be changed.

Sure.

I'm not sure whether it is a stylesheet issue: it is the stylesheet as
interpreted by chrome... all is fine with firefox. Whether the bug is in
chrome or the stylesheet or elsewhere is well beyond my HTML/CSS skills,
but I can ask around.

> The current markup looks fine (to me) with the minimal default/non-web
> stylesheet, so the issue is somewhere else.

Attached how "Google Chrome 56.0.2924.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)" on my
ubuntu laptop shows the options in of the psql dev doc using the online
css.

--
Fabien.