Re: pgbench more operators & functions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: pgbench more operators & functions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello Simon,

>> Here is a simple patch...
>
> The patch deadline has passed and we are in the last CF of 9.6, as I'm
> sure you know.

Yes I know, I'm ok with that, I was just putting stuff in the queue for
later, I was not asking for the patch to be considered right now.

> Another minor patch on pgbench probably isn't going to help stabilise this
> release, so these changes won't be available in core until late 2017 now.

Sure.

> Given that, please save up all your desired changes to pgbench and submit
> in one go nearer the next CF. Thanks.

Ok. Sorry, I did not realise that submitting stuff and recording it in a
CF should not be done now.

Maybe you should consider not opening the September CF if this is the
intent?

Also, what period "nearer to the next CF" is appropriate for sending
patches for this CF, which starts in five months?

--
Fabien.