Re: review: pgbench progress report improvements - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: review: pgbench progress report improvements
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello,

About patch eols:

>>   postgresql> patch -p1 < ../pgbench-measurements-v2.patch
>>     patching file contrib/pgbench/pgbench.c
>>     patching file doc/src/sgml/pgbench.sgml
>
> it can depends on o.s. I did tests on Fedora 14. and for patching without
> warning I had to use dos2unix tool.

Hmmm. I use a Linux Ubuntu laptop, so generating DOS end of lines is
unlikely if it is not there at the beginning. Running "dos2unix" on the
patch file locally does not seem to change anything. So I assume that the
patch encoding was changed somewhere along the path you used to get it.

--
Fabien.