Re: Is it even possible? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gary Chambers
Subject Re: Is it even possible?
Date
List pgsql-general
Sam,

> I started with the pg mac installer / stack builder. That worked to get pg
> installed, but could not get postgis installed.

I haven't installed PostGIS, but I have no problems running the database in
Lion using the EnterpriseDB (EDB) installer as provided.

> Is there a way to purge my system of all of the corrupted/bad installs and
> start over? How?

I can't speak for Homebrew, but running the included uninstaller safely
removes the EDB pieces.

> I hate Windows. I loath Windows, and would love to see the U.S. Economy
> rebound from all of the production gained by everyone universally
> abandoning Windows?

You are not alone -- and I thought I felt strongly about it.  :)

--
Gary Chambers