Re: New copyright program - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kris Jurka
Subject Re: New copyright program
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Fri, 19 Aug 2011, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Was able to reproduce the error you reported with Perl 5.10.  I then
> tried the single-quote idea I got from Googling, but then got an error
> about TIEARRAY being missing, so I recoded it as a simple file
> open/close.  I also incorported your regex fix.  Path attached and
> applied.  Thanks.

Did you also try the "use Tie::File" addition in my fix because your
current coding doesn't work at all.  The tie operation is key to actually
writing out the modified copyright notice.  Your version just updates the
copyright year in memory, but never gets it back to the file.

Kris Jurka