Re: RFC: Hosting mailing lists of 3rd party projects - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: RFC: Hosting mailing lists of 3rd party projects
Date
List pgsql-www
On Fri, 25 Feb 2011, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> Eek. But you're at least saying they have a source code repository
> somewhere? :D Do they actually make releases as well?

CVS repo, yes, that is where we pull our code from ... releaeses, no ...

> Hmm. Last I checked I wasn't even able to find a working mailinglist
> for it :-)  At least not one with archives. Can you give me a pointer
> to where I find that - it would be good to have around for
> reference...

mj2-dev@lists.mj2.org is what both Alvaro and I are on ...

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org