Re: Linked spam - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Linked spam
Date
Re: Linked spam  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
List pgsql-www
'k, should be in place now ... do you want messages with that header
outright rejected, or to go through a moderator?  Just curious as to
whether or not there is any chance a legit email could come through with
those  headers ... I can't think of any, but ... ?

On Thu, 12 Aug 2010, Tom Lane wrote:

> I wrote:
>> The variants I've seen are
>>     Subject: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
>>     Subject: <so and so> wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn
>
> Actually, a bit of looking in my spam logs suggests that the best thing
> would be to filter on headers that look like this:

> They seem to put that into all the variants...
>
>             regards, tom lane

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org