Re: Linked spam - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Linked spam
Date
Re: Linked spam  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
List pgsql-www
What would you like me to filter it based on?  Subject contains the word
LinkedIn?

The problem is the From/To lines don't reference it, since they (at the
least the ones I'd been looking at) come from the user inviting, not from
linked in :(

Suggest a filter, I'll implement it ...

On Thu, 12 Aug 2010, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I thought we had a filter to block linkedin spam.  Marc?

> ----- Forwarded message from Lucian Capdefier -----
>
> LinkedIn
> ------------

> - Lucian Capdefier
>
> Lucian Capdefier
> Business Analytics and Optimization Service Line Leader at IBM Global Business Services
> Romania
>
> Confirm that you know Lucian Capdefier
> https://www.linkedin.com/e/-fsh06j-gcql2w64-19/isd/1554309907/uWsHY63D/
>

> ------
> (c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation----- End of forwarded message from Lucian Capdefier -----
>
> --
>  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        http://momjian.us
>  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com
>
>  + It's impossible for everything to be true. +

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org