Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove pre-7.4 documentaiton mentions, now that 8.0 is the oldest - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove pre-7.4 documentaiton mentions, now that 8.0 is the oldest
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 24 Feb 2010, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Well, I stand by my statement that it is a judgement call on how much we
> keep, and there is a cost to readers to keep it, but there isn't very
> much of it.  Are the people who wanted more aggressive removal OK with
> putting back the pre-7.4 documentation mentions?

Why are those that don't want it determining what those that do want it
have access to?  Easier for those that don't want it to 'skip it' then it
is for those that do to go searching in older releases for it ...

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org