SR: "pseudo replication database of the primary" ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject SR: "pseudo replication database of the primary" ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I'm reading through the Wiki docs, and one thing isn't clear:

"3. Set up connections and authentication so that the standby server can
successfully connect to the pseudo replication database of the primary."

I've searched Google, to see if its mentioned anywhere else, but nadda ...
can't connect to it using psql, which makes it confusing as to why I'm
configuring access to it via pg_hba.conf ...

So, what am I missing that should be obvious to me ... ?

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org