Re: Issues while building PG in MS Windows, using MSYS2 and MinGW-w64 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alexander Lakhin
Subject Re: Issues while building PG in MS Windows, using MSYS2 and MinGW-w64
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"insaf.k" <insaf(dot)k(at)zohocorp(dot)com> wrote:
I am trying to build PG from source, in MS Windows using MSYS2 and MinGW-w64. I've tried to build PG 10.0 as wells as 10.3.
I've done configuring like this
./configure --prefix="/d/pg10/"
And when I do "make" or "make world", I'm getting compilation error. I've attached complete error report at the end of the mail.
Can you try the .cmd script (https://pastebin.com/LU9gdn27), that compiles REL_10_STABLE on Windows with msys2 and mingw-w64 successfully?
In case of any issues with it, please let me now.

Best regards,
------
Alexander Lakhin
The Russian Postgres Company