Re: Change the name - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gavin M. Roy
Subject Re: Change the name
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
In the various threads I've seen several people who have said they
will step up and do parts of the work.  I will help on site design
issues.  Heck I've even gone as far as to show how the current header
image would look.  It obviously would need more work.  I think the
decision has to be made as to if there will be a change to get any
farther down the road.  If it's not going to happen, then any amount
of planning is a waste of time.

Is it too much, or the wrong question of Core to have a decision if
it's even possible/probable - should a good plan emerge on how to make
the change and who will do the work?

Gavin