Re: Machine available for community use - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gavin M. Roy
Subject Re: Machine available for community use
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Let us know when/if and we'll pay command prompt to install the base OS on the system.  All that we're waiting on at this point is the final on the OS.

Gavin

Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> Hey, this is looking like a serious case of "Bike Shedding".  That is, a dozen
> people are arguing about what color to paint the bike shed instead of getting
> it built.[1]

FWIW, it's looking like Red Hat will donate a RHEL/RHN subscription if
we want one, though I don't have final approval quite yet.

                http://www.postgresql.org /about/donate