Re: Machine available for community use - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gavin M. Roy
Subject Re: Machine available for community use
Date
Re: Machine available for community use  (Jim Nasby <decibel@decibel.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
One thing to take into account is I dont have physical access to the
box (It is in TX, I am in PA).  All installs but Gentoo will be
performed by a well trained NOC monkey. *cough*