PHP/Postgres Query - Mailing list pgsql-general

From sid@questions.com
Subject PHP/Postgres Query
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all,

I have some 5 views created with me, my job is to pass these to an XML
stylesheet. The views have a common key that can be used to take a join on
all 5. But the problem is that for 4/5 views the common key has more than
one entry in the view-table.
eg
View A                    View B                          View C ..
K1   A1                K1  B1                            K2    C1
                             K1  B2
                             K1  B3
K2   A1                K2  B1

In the views B,C,... the common key can have 0 or more values. I need to
print a report that has the common key K1 and   rest of the values picked
from the remaining tables. I believe this should be possible just struggling
would appreciate all kinds of help.

Thanks

Sid