Re: Reduce the time required for a database recovery from archive. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marina Polyakova
Subject Re: Reduce the time required for a database recovery from archive.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello everyone in this thread!

On 2021-03-18 18:04, David Steele wrote:
> Seems like there should have been a patch attached?

IMO there's a technical problem with sending, receiving (or displaying
on the site) emails from the list pgsql-hackers. By subsribing to this
list I received the attached patch from the email [1]. And my colleague
Roman Zharkov said that the button 'Resend email' from that link helped
him to receive the email with the attached patch. On the other hand
follwing this link in the browser I do not see the attached patch. Do
you think it is worth to write about this issue to
webmaster(dot)postgresql(dot)org?..

Just in case I'm lucky this email contains the lost patch.

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/4047CC05-1AF5-454B-850B-ED37374A2AC0%40postgrespro.ru

--
Marina Polyakova