Re: Update 2UDA Description on Downloads page - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: Update 2UDA Description on Downloads page
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi Liaqat,

On 11/22/19 6:00 AM, Liaqat Andrabi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am following up on my email from October 25.

Sorry for the delay!

> Is there anything I can help with to push this patch to production?

Comments below:

>         *Title*: 2UDA - Machine Learning and Data Visualization with
>         PostgreSQL

>         *Download 2UDA [https://www.2ndquadrant.com/en/resources/2uda/]
>         for Windows, macOS, and Linux - certified by 2ndQuadrant for
>         PostgreSQL 9.5, 9.6, 10, 11 and 12.
>
>         2ndQuadrant Unified Data Analytics (2UDA) is a data analytics
>         application suite that unifies databases, machine learning, data
>         mining, and visualization. The application can be installed
>         using a user-friendly, one-click desktop installer. 2UDA builds
>         on the capabilities of Orange, an open source machine learning
>         and data visualization tool, by integrating it with the
>         PostgreSQL database.
>

>         The patch is attached to this email.

Overall I'm ok with this patch. I'd recommend striking the first
sentence of the description as that creates an additional maintenance
burden on maintaining each active version on this page. We've kept the
root "Downloads" page version agnostic for this reason. I'd recommend
the attached patch.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Attachment